ARC ASSISTANT ORIGINAL Learning Tower
The Arc Assistant Original
NZ/AU Safety Tested at Accredited IANZ Laboratory, Scandinavian Inspired and 100% New Zealand Made.
So much more than a highchair!
The Arc Assistant safely and securely elevates children to stand at bench height. Facilitating daily connected activities with you. Neuroscience has proven that connecting with your child as much as possible during their first 1000 days is crucial to their brain development.
The kinaesthetic learning activities are endless: Nutritional food preparation, block play, puzzle play, water play, counting, reading, sound exploration, painting, drawing, building, play dough play…..
No more multi-tasking stress for you!
- No more balancing your toddler on a chair at the bench
- No more holding them on your hip while trying to prepare meals
- Safer for your own back alignment and less taxing on your body and mind
- Prevent your toddler from reaching dangerous appliances, like knives, kettles and cords
- Assembles in less than 60 seconds with no tools
- 3 standing platform heights, adjustable in seconds
- No shapes cut out of walls as these would be climbing hazards
- Safety feet (side and back) to prevent tipping
- Tested to hold 80kg. To state this has been tested with 3 times this weight
- Standing platform locks in place
- Four walls lock in place
- Safety bungs for standing platform holes when platform lowered down
- Water resistant, New Zealand made fibre board with double sided arctic white laminate. Easy clean with warm soapy water
- Dimensions (approximately) 93cm X 68cm X 60cm (HxWxD)
- Weight (approximately) 20kg (To comply with safety testing)
- Always read and follow safety and assembly instructions
What Are You Waiting For?
Take back your stress-free kitchen and support your toddler’s daily brain development like so many other parents, childcare teachers, grandparents and celebrities all across New Zealand and Australia. Orders for delivery within New Zealand will be delivered within 14 days.