Arc NZ Limited, trading as Arc NZ Baby (Arc NZ Baby) sells toddler furniture in New Zealand and Australia to members of the public, retailers and other businesses.
Please contact Arc NZ Baby’s Privacy Officer at: email@example.com with any queries.
Storage and security
In alignment with security measures that are reasonable for Arc NZ Baby to undertake, Arc NZ Baby will ensure that the Personal Information it holds are protected against loss or misuse.
Collection of Personal Information and what it means on this website
Arc NZ Baby collects Personal Information help market and promote its products to those who it deems may be interested, to run its business and to meet its legal obligations. Without your Personal Information, Arc NZ Baby cannot fulfil orders and also may not be able to provide other services and assistance to you. Arc NZ Baby uses FaceBook Messenger on its website to provide a chatting service for website users. Any Personal Information disclosed using FaceBook Messenger may be used to help you with your queries and promote Arc NZ Baby’s products to you. By interacting with the FaceBook Messenger program on the Arc NZ Baby website, this may amount to cross-border disclosure by Arc NZ Baby in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. If this occurs, you give your consent to Arc NZ Baby for this cross-border disclosure of your Personal Information under New Zealand privacy laws. You can view more information here about how FaceBook Messenger uses and stores your Personal Information: https://www.omegatheme.com/privacy-policy-app
When you share your email address on any forum or platform with Arc NZ Baby and give your consent to receiving communications from Arc NZ Baby. Arc NZ Baby uses Send In Blue to store and use your Personal Information and also may use this program to collect your Personal Information. By sharing your Personal Information, including, but not limited to your email address, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and consent to your Personal Information being used and stored by Send In Blue as well as on Arc NZ Baby’ cloud based storage, located in New Zealand and also on occasion in Australia. You can view information about how Send In Blue uses and stores your Personal Information at https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
Digital Marketing, Behavioural advertising and Electronic messages - approval
To the extent you use this website and/or provide Arc NZ Baby with an email address or engage with Arc NZ Baby on any platform or forum, you agree that Arc NZ Baby may send you commercial electronic messages and/or market it’s products and information to you electronically, using targeted advertising and marketing communications on digital platforms (including, but not limited to, through: Google and any other social media platform). For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by changing your preferences on the below websites:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Your access to, correction of and removal of Personal Information
You may ask for access to, correction of and removal of your Personal Information (including your email address) that Arc NZ Baby has, by contacting Arc NZ Baby’s Privacy Officer (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +64 21 571 789). Please notify Arc NZ Baby’s Privacy Officer of any requests or queries you may have. If you receive marketing emails from Arc NZ Baby and do not wish to, you can also click ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer of the email. If this is not there, contact the Privacy Officer of Arc NZ Baby, via email or phone number as provided above.
Use and disclosure and Cookies
Arc NZ Baby will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties.
Arc NZ Baby will only use or disclose Personal Information if it is believed by Arc NZ Baby, and/or by their affiliated parties, and/or law enforcement, if;
- believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights, it may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Arc NZ Baby, it’s customers, or others; or
- is authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
- to provide Arc NZ Baby’ services;
- to process your Personal Information for Arc NZ Baby’ own internal business purposes;
- to carry out transactions, such as customer billing and payments, employee transactions and customer transactions;
- to undertake credit management activities;
- for debt recovery purposes, which may also include disclosing information to debt collectors;
- to provide promotional information, advertising, marketing and newsletters in hard copy or electronic form, or information that Arc NZ Baby reasonably believe may be of interest to you;
- to communicate with customers, potential customers, suppliers, staff, contractors and others;
- to comply with Arc NZ Baby’ legal obligations, and to meet its reporting obligations as required by law.
Cookies - automated collection
When you visit this website, Arc NZ Baby may use automated technologies (including, but not limited to usage monitoring software, cookies, pixels, web beacons, sessions and other tracking technologies, to collect and store certain information about your visit, including without limitation:
- The IP address and domain name used by your device to connect to the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your device uses, and any search engine used to access this website;
- The date and time you are visiting and geographical area you a visiting from;
- The pages you visit;
- Your clicks and other activities on this website;
- The referring Website or other platform (if any) through which entered this website; and
- Any other information you expressly provide (such as your name and areas of interest).
Hyperlinks and content of and to third parties
Any hyperlinks (and the content within) from this website to third party websites (including, but not limited to social media platforms) are not the responsibility of Arc NZ Baby. By visiting a third party platform or website noted on any Arc NZ Baby platform and or on their website, you deem that you indemnify Arc NZ Baby of all responsibility for any interaction/engagement with or purchasing from any third party by yourself. It is your responsibility to find out and understand how any third party sites (hyperlinked from this website or any Arc NZ Baby platform) collect, store, use, and distribute any Personal Information you provide, along with the content of any Privacy Policies or terms and conditions any third party site may have.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact Arc NZ Baby by e-mail email@example.com, by phone +64 21 571 789).