Arc NZ Baby - Returns accepted 30 days from delivery for the following:
1. For defective products, the return shipping is free. You have the option for replacement of relevant parts free of charge also. The order number and photos of defective parts must be emailed to the below address.
2. For customer remorse. The customer pays the actual charge for the return shipping and this is quoted based on your designated pick up address. Product and its packaging must in new condition and un-used for returns to be accepted.
Please contact: email@example.com with any queries.
If you're researching which Learning Tower (aka Kitchen Helper) here is some great information to help. The New Zealand made Arc Assistant Original Learning Towers are the only Kitchen Helper Towers with all of the below:
1. Safety Compliance! Which is crucial for keeping your child safe in a Learning Tower. (Download FREE Safety Checklist & compliance details here: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2042/2405/files/FINAL_Learning_Tower_Safety_Testing_Checklist_900_x_2000_px.pdf?v=1677545863
- One of the key areas of testing compliances to look for is the Cot Stability Testing compliance. The Arc Assistant with its patented design and large outrigger balance feet, did not tip over during rigorous testing in an IANZ accredited laboratory.
- The Arc Assistant also does not have any large holes or gaps in any of its walls. With the Arc Assistant’s design, your toddler cannot fall through any gaps or holes.
2. Advocacy from Nathan Wallis, Neuroscience Expert (watch his interview: https://www.arcnzbaby.com/pages/nathan-wallis-endorses-the-arc-assistant-learning-towers
3. & An amazing Consumer NZ Review: https://www.consumer.org.nz/articles/review-arc-assistant-original-learning-tower