The New Zealand Made Arc Assistant Learning Tower was designed for children in New Zealand to boost child development.
Safety tested to critical AU/NZ standards for child safety. See details here:
Arc NZ Baby is a small, 100% New Zealand owned and operated children's furniture brand, that specialises in kids stools, specifically toddler Leaning Towers.
It was born after our Director, Cara was chatting with her friends around New Zealand and discovered that many of the products which would make parent’s lives easier were simply not available in our beautiful country.
From the open feedback these brilliant Kiwi women shared, the hero product for Arc NZ Baby was born; The Arc Assistant Learning Tower.
Cara designed the Arc Assistant Learning Tower in NZ with a clear vision:
- To make her friends’ and other parents’ lives in their homes easier. To provide a safe alternative to balancing their child on an unsafe stool or on their hips.
- To boost child development. The more face to face time a child has in the Arc Assistant Learning Tower with their parent or carer, the better their outcomes. Connection between parent/carer and child is crucial for baby development where 80% of brain development occurs during the first three years of life.
- To support Kiwi businesses through making the Arc Assistant here in New Zealand.
- To be environmentally conscious, through not importing items that can be easily made in our ‘back yard’.
- To make a Learning Tower that can be trusted. The Arc Assistant Learning Tower has been tested at an accredited independent laboratory in New Zealand and complies with the following sections of the Australia/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 8124:1 2016 and AS/NZS 2172 2013: Stability test 5.12.6, Overload test 5.12.5, Tension test 5.24.6, Projection test 4.8, Reasonably foreseeable abuse test 5.24.3 and Label testing 11. Please note, The Arc Assistant has not been tested to the highchair or the full standards for the cots or toys, as it is does not fall within these categories and there is no specified testing for children's stools in NZ.
We listened to the struggles that many Kiwi parents are having around the need to juggle meal preparation with looking after toddlers at the same time. We heard over and over about little ones getting under their feet, wanting ‘up’ or on the bench and playing the disappearing act, all while meals are trying to be prepared. The pressure for parents to multi-task is an understatement.
Our Arc Assistant Learning Tower has been 100% designed by Arc NZ Baby here in New Zealand to make your life with your little ones around meal prep easier, a whole lot more fun, safe, educational and not to mention stress free.
We’ve been overwhelmed and humbled by all the feedback that has been arriving in our inbox. Here are a few snapshots of Kiwi parents thoughts so far on their Arc Assistant Learning Towers:
- "The supporting walls are great as they assist our toddler to stand up at bench height with us"
- "The modular design meant easy assembly, with no tools. I made The Arc Assistant in 90 seconds!"
- "The height adjustable standing platform means I will use the Arc Assistant for years with my child"
- "The removable front wall, allows me to place my 3 year old in the Arc Assistant without having to lift them over the top"
- "My toddler's occupied and happy while I make dinner (therefore I’m happy too!)"
The Arc Assistant Learning Tower is also great for use in other areas, such as the garden shed. We welcome you to join our Tribe and purchase one of our Arc Assistants for you and your child's enjoyment.